Thursday, July 30, 2009

Active Seniors Choose Eddie

Cougars are in vogue now! Modenr day society tells us no longer is it simply Humbert vs Lo! Now Grandma has her day too as a prowling great cat devouring all children who cross her den.

Eddie is aproaching this fad with cautious optimism! He has been seen lurking under the windows of the retirment home serenading the elderly with his hot new tracks. Because there is no such thing as TOO old Eddie also finds himself strutting around the local morgue looking for his next date!

4 comments:

Sick of your bullcrap said...

Please pack your bags and leave the internet forever!

An older woman said...

Wow! This is some hot stuff. I am ready for you to be performing teh sex acts on me now.

A beautiful corpse said...

No bag of bones in their right mind would want a sad sack like you!

Mauled Paul said...

I was attacked by a cougar and lost all my limbs. Someone is typing this for me. :*(