Friday, July 23, 2010

The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour

There doesn't seem to be much breathing room here. In fact, the walls seem to be getting closer and closer. I just measured the distance between myself and them, it's shrinking. This space is affectionate, but it borders on dangerous. Maybe if I just step outside for a few minutes. Well, the door seems to be locked and the walls are getting even closer now. That's ok, I don't think there was an outside anyways.



In the great north, being crushed to death is considered a rite of passage! The Earth is smothered in wildflowers and my waffles are smothered in whip cream.

3 comments:

Midnight Caller said...

Ohhhh baby, you know it feels good to feel so bad. This is the kinda shit I live for!

Jackolantyrn356 said...

I noticed many blame the Right wing when the LEFT has always been responsible. With theLeft it is always about Power. Listen and discern carefully. You may get a shock.

Can I get a refund? said...

For a comedy hour this isn't very funny.