Tuesday, August 24, 2010

House Party 2: The Pajama Jam

My home was my sanctuary. Within these walls I could be myself, I didn't have to look calm in front of strangers. Yet the reality of never leaving is boredom and apprehension. Every day I watched a little bit of my life slip away, knowing all the time that I was young and that I should be out there. I had to rejoin this world but I had no idea how.


About 3 years ago I woke up late for work. Instead of getting dressed, calling in and heading off, I found myself unable to phone. I felt....odd. I figured ok, I'll take a sick day. Too sick to phone. I poked around on the internet for a while. I got dressed and went out the door to go get a coffee, got to the door and realized something was wrong. I felt like something really bad was about to happen. I was sweating, and in a panic. My heart was pounding as if I had just been in a fight and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why.

2 comments:

blind old jerry said...

I don't like the looks of this!

Castlerock Video said...

Man up and get on with it you fucking twerp!!