Monday, February 13, 2012

RIP Whitey Housten! (1863-2012)

In terrible news of today the death of singer Whitey Housten has shocked America!  "She is my favorite" said Todd Normendale of Charlotte, NC. Her death by the injection of draino into her eyeball was especially gruesome for her ex-husband "Bad Boy" Bobby Womack who found her dead hanging from an Elk's head at the downtown Super 8 in Sauk Center, MN.  On a personal note, your Eddie was a huge fan and loves all of her songs so much, especially that theme song to "Titanic".

7 comments:

Missing our Whitney said...

Bring the crack back!!!

Her biggest fan said...

My favorite song by her was "I Would Do Anything For Love" off "Bat Out of Hell 2". Really powerful!

Jermaine Jackson said...

Unbreak My Heart is a great song!

Whitneyfan_6002 said...

What a tragic loss! "Wind Beneath My Wings" is one of the greatest songs in the history of time! Wow!

moviefanatic_1983@aol.com said...

The film where she saves Kevin Sorbo from a would be assassin is an all time classic!

Todd Normendale said...

Really excited to see my quote included in this article! I'm printing this entry out and showing it off to all my friends! Nice!

No More Mr. Nice Guy said...

Nice!