Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Glitteratti Gothic (WE BE CLUGGING PART III)






















Here's a little sample of some of Eddie's favorite artwork in the world. The image itself is sublime in its beauty but the finishing touch of the beautiful glittering greeting just takes it over the top into realms of genius previous unimaginable. I hope that all you all really enjoy this art gallery and I also hope that you understand just how much this art means to me, my soul and my kitty cat. Hope to see you guys at the club tonight!!! I've got a new pair of boots I just can't wait to show off! God, can you believe that Eddie, he's such a bitch... If they play Hocico I'll just shit my pants and die it'll be so awesome. Hope they don't play any more of that Lords of Acid crap, I'm much too cool for that shit.

6 comments:

Jai Five said...

Wow Eddie, you and I have finally found an area we agree on, that really is some fantastic art there!

Anonymous said...

Is it ok if I use this image to send out invitations for my gothic sweet 16? Thanks in advance

- Dana Plato

Eddie Entropy said...

No you may not use this image. IT IS THE INTELLECUTAL PROPERTY OF EDDIE AND EDDIE ALONE!

Anonymous said...

I slipped into unconciousness while scrolling to the bottom of this entry. When I woke up everything had turned into this. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDOz2QaGhqg

Anonymous said...

fuck you eddie!

- Dana Plato's mortician

Eddie Entropy said...

Dano Palta was a real hottie. My favorite of her films was Different Strokes: The Story of Jack and Jill... and Jill. I thought she was the most hot ever May 15, 1999.

Ed