Tuesday, September 30, 2008

LOSING A ROLL-A-DEX CAN BE HARD TO SWALLOW




I'm so happy you wrote, I was worried I'd never hear from you again! Can you believe both Roll-a-dex's (Phones)died on the same day? It's crazy.I've emailed my number to you but just in case you didn't recieve itit's 1-310 3XX XXXX. I tried calling your phone number but It keeps telling me the number is no longer in service?

Yeah I got Dusty's number again by googling his family crest. In case you didn't find it the numbers X-XXX-XXX-3022

I totally miss Gene too! I miss his body close to mine? No worries about the travel phobia. I completely understand. Some days I don't go outside and I just pull back the curtain a little and peer out to make sure nothing went away. I have an intense fear of public transportation rofl.

Great hearing from you Linds, stay in touch!
Ape

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats wrong with you?

Eddie Entropy said...

Hey man, this is a private communication - could you just freakin' butt out!

Anonymous said...

I tried dialing all those Xs but still can't get through.

Lindsey