Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Super Excithing Space Campus Club


Hi girls, my name is Ed and I'd like you to know that I am a great catch - at least my mom thinks so ;-) My interests include videos of meat-eating, airplane brochures, worms, the French Revolution and stamp collecting. I work as a multi-millionare recording artist on Civic Doody Records and I'm renowned the whole world over. I'm sure you've heard my track "(I'm A) Hott Shit" - it was all over the place summer of '02. So, yeah, you might ask yourself why would a world renowned recording artist be looking for love in a place like this. Haha, LOL, well I here you ladies, sometimes I ask myself that but, turth be told, it can get a little hectic and crazy living the life of a rock star. All the gropes and groupies and the drugs and the late night television performances can be a little overwhelming and (here comes my sensative side) sometimes I feel that the love of a good woman might be able to take the edges off this high powered life better than all the heroine in Afghanistan.
So, yeah, I know it may be hard for you to believe, but Ed's here for real.
For love.
For you?
You won't know until you find out.
xoxox
Eddie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your best Eugene Levy impression in that picture Ed? Not too shabby.

- John Candy's ghost

Anonymous said...

I am a woman and i want to sex eddie.

Anonymous said...

poopy poopy poopy poopy haha aren't I samrt!