An individual who did not intend to cause death may still feel guilt about a death (e.g. by involuntary manslaughter or an accident) and may attempt to prevent discovery of the body. This can exacerbate any legal consequences associated with the death.
Means of clandestine disposal
This section may contain original research or unverified claims.
* Burial, especially in a shallow grave due to time constraints
* Cremation, which may be incomplete if performed without proper equipment
* Leaving the body in a deserted or private place, such as a freezer or body of water
* Dissolution (see above)
* Burial in cement or concrete
* Crushing, e.g. within a junked car
The relationship heaved a dying breath. Maybe with a spleen, maybe with a groan, maybe with a slammed door. Goals went away. And now you hunt your clean esteem automatically by the small slits of your spirit, wondering "Can I go on without them"?