Saturday, August 8, 2009

CYBPERPUNK DANCE CLUB


Yo yo check out this holy hot shit with the club cyberpunk dancing to the vibeo featuring som any hot bods that you won't have any idea where ot stop and where to end. Your Edwanrd ENteopy is the king of new styles and this is the sort of music that will feature heavily in your cyberpunk futrue of tomorrow!! Give your Eddie a hand as he maneks futrue days even beether than you inamgnedin that they could be even when tyour head imagines like a pie pof pizza goulash mine own hot winded aphordite!!!

5 comments:

Joe the plumber said...

That was really good. I'd go and hang out at a cyberpunk dance club with my cool friends if I had any.

Wow said...

Just awful.

chrisconnelly said...

I personally loathe remixes.

grmpysmrf said...

Blech! the only redeeming quality was I got to see a couple of tits!
Late,
grmpysmrf
ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ SLASH „ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ RULES!! ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

Foolkiller said...

Pathetic isn't it how they're always proving something! Their strength, their cunning, how much they can drink--! But never a poetic thought or word or deed--! Never -- from a fool! The war is over, soldier, go home! But beware! Though you performed very poetically this time, brave hero, I have yet to render a final verdict. I shall be fair--but I shall be watching--closely! The choice is yours: Live a poem--or die a fool!