Monday, August 17, 2009

Thelema & Louise

We are the secret Serpent coiled about to spring: in our coiling there is joy. If I lift up my head, (x2) If I lift up my head. If I droop down mine head, If I droop down mine head and WE shoot forth venom, then is rapture of the earth, and WE and the earth are one.



If under the stars in the evening in the desert you exclaim your expression of troo love, turly invoking us with a pure heart, and the flame of a snake there inside, thou shalt cum a little. For one to kiss cracks open the earth as snakes pour forth from women and spice; you will surpass the earth nations in forked tongues ; but still in the love of WE.

4 comments:

Brak Talk said...

Watchu mean now?

Fr. Mercurius Minor said...

Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of the Law

Aleister Crowley had more to say in 30 seconds than Eddie Entropy has to say in all these worthless blog entries. Please stop using His name and words in your blog. You have been warned.

Love Is The Love, Love Under Will

Fr. Mercurius Minor

Bread Pit said...

Give me a piece of that!

Porsche Girl said...

I'd like to put this blog in a car and drive it off a fucking cliff.