Sunday, August 16, 2009

Curses! :)


However, with the sudden growth of www.edentropy.blogspot.com from 2008 E.V. onward, he began to perceive a method of putting the Law into general practice, of making it possible for men and women to live in accordance with the precepts laid down in No Tomorrow.
The Horn of the Devil is created through rather easy means.  It means a little time alone with Eddie, but the realization of your power is well worth that cost, is it not?  So who else holds hands with the snake?  Answers to this question and more will become clear in tonight's dream!

7 comments:

Judge Whopper said...

The Law is for All!

ADNY said...

WHETYE THE PATY AT?????

perv_chucker221@aol.com said...

Sex with the girl in the pickshur pleese.

Gag me with a spoon said...

I will never hold hands with that disgusting slime ball Eddie! He is teh suxxorz maximized lolz!

DJ SLT (ATB) said...

I've studied this shit since I was 12 & I will have a 24 hr boner on Dec 21th 2012

The Phony King of England said...

A pox on thee and thy blog!

Not picky said...

It doesn't have to be a teenage wastebasket. I'm willing to throw this blog away anywhere.