Friday, February 6, 2009

A Date with Josh and Emily!

Happy Februarury 6 everyone!!! I hope peace and prosperity bless your home this year as Jesus Motherfucking Christ has blessed ours in FEBEREREY 5.

This year I celebrated with a wedding! My first ever holiday-ish type wedding and it rocked! Josh & Emily Roobels are officially married!! (You guys are TOO cute!) It was a blessed ceremony, filled with love, laughter, tears of joy, and beautiful people and music. I have to thank the lovely ladies who run the The Manson at Elfindale for being our hosts for the use of the chapel & reception area, as everything was so fucking beautiful that I just shit my pants. The wedding was gorgeous, elegant and above all else totally Josh and Emily! Everything just had the “special” personal touch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both looked so beautiful on this very special day. Thanks for letting me be a part of the ceremony.

Anonymous said...

What a fetching pair.











NOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Josh! Nana and I couldn't be more proud of you.