Friday, February 6, 2009

LOL

I've had a lot of complaints form different people saying that I 'm not funny able to make fun of myself and that I take myself too seriously. I think this humorus picture below shows thwem that this blog isn't afriad t o be funny with tiself sometimes too!

LOL, That's pretty funny because it is a movie poster based on the old movie THE BLOB but it 's titled THE BLOG insetead, just tlike this tis a blog ang thid fy ou dont' athin thankt I can bjme ka fun Of MYSLRF I ;'M going ot bucking STAB you mOTnef fuckte!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Reading this blog is like eating a sandwich which someone shit in. Fuck you so much for your bullshit you cocksucker motherfucker!

Anonymous said...

LOL EDDIIE MY FRENID THAT HILAREEYUS MAN YOU OGUTTA BE ON LATE NAT TV YOU FUNNY MAN DON LET SHET TAKERS GAT YOU DON MAN!!! SAY YOU A GRAMZAHRO!!

-ANDY

Anonymous said...

I don't get it? What's this got to do with the Blob?