Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gothic Legend Mr. Eddie Intropy Holds Snake Over His Head

This from the BP Wire:

GOTHIC TO THE MAX!

ITEM! Gothic Legend Eddie Entropy holds a snake over his head! In a daring move, never before attempted by a Gothic Legend, Mr. Edward Entroppy held a snake over his head while netertaining a crowd of amazed spectators.

"I"ve Neve Seen ANYTHING like it before." Saind Alexander Poopfuck, a long time fan of Gothic entertainment. "IT was a snake and it was over his heasd@" said Lily Gothicgirl, a girl who is gothic.

Please tella your frenids and familys know, Gothic Legand Eddie Entropy holds a snake over this head!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ITEM! I punch "Gothic Legend" Eddie Entropy in the face repeatedly until he dies.

Anonymous said...

Nellie Potato has more gothic in her pinkie finger than Eddie does in his whole arm!

Anonymous said...

Hello please help me, I have come to this country for Gothic Entertainment. Please contact me with information about dark entertainments. Personal details appreciated! LOL! We have much fun together!!

Thank you,

Innocent Abroad

Anonymous said...

g

Anonymous said...

The netertainment value of this web page is negative twelve.

Anonymous said...

Next time I'll squeeze the life out of you and bite your stupid fucking face eddie.

Anonymous said...

I CANT BELIEF YOU DID THAT EDDIE YOU SO CRAZY LOL THAT SNAKE LOOKS SLIPPERY BUDDY HA HA TEK CURE FRENID!!!

-ANDY

Anonymous said...

The only thing legendary about Eddie is his waist size.

Anonymous said...

I took Eddie's intro to Entropy class at community college and all I got was herpes.

Anonymous said...

I'd like my outfit back.