Sunday, October 26, 2008

HE IZZ RIZZIN!
























































AT LAST FROM THE TOMB OF THE ANCIENT MARINER COMES THE TRUE SON OF SLAM!!!! According to teh Gospuls, Jesus is increased in death on the third day after his crucifixion. THE Gospel of states of Matthew states of power that surges through the dead brain cells bringing life to an apparent angel who approaches the tomb of Jesus and announced his reanimation to Mary through a veil of silence and "a bloody mary" that had arrived to appoint the body.
REJOICE MY FRENIDS FOR YOUR EDDIE HAS RETURNEND!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's too bad.

Anonymous said...

This wasn't up on Sunday, why does it say that it was up on Sunday? My computer is lying to me. You are lying to me. I hate all liars and I wish you were all dead and that only I was here on the planet. You take your lying blog and you dive into a big vat of acid with it you horrible horrible people!

Anonymous said...

tupid pice of shit!

Anonymous said...

Fuck you eddie. You should've stayed dead.

Anonymous said...

Days without a post and this is your comeback. Totally lame you dipshit.

Anonymous said...

EDDDIEE DUDE WTF MAN I DIDN"T IKNOW WHAT TH) THINKG THE ATH YOU WERE GONE AND OW YOU COME BACK LIKE THERE"S SNOTHING WRONG< I TOTALLY OWE YOU A BREWW DUDCE!!

Anonymous said...

This blog was much better before you came back.

Anonymous said...

Oh good, I wanted the pleasure of killing you myself.

Anonymous said...

I certainly didn't want Eddie's death to be "off camera" neither did I want to resume viewing of this shitty ass blog. Thumbs way down.

Anonymous said...

Is this for or aginst Christians? I cant tell and that makes me mad!~