Monday, October 13, 2008

Just wanted to say "Hey"

I think it is important for me to nip this one in the bud. I'll admit that I've made a few errors here and there and I'll admit that there are a number of things that I could have done a lot better at if I'd just given that extra effort. Hey, I know it's hard to believe but I'm just a person like you and everyone else. Sure, I'm a mega-star. Sure, I'm sexy as fuck. Sure, I'm a very rich man. But don't let all that distract you, I have to step into my pants and pull them up every day just like the rest of you.

I do, however, think there are a number of areas that you could do a bit better at. I'm not asking to be set up and worshipped like Jesus on this cross but I would like a little bit of respect! I'm taking time out of my day to give you fans a little something extra and I wish to hell that you all would show a little bit of love and appreciation. Come on, my friends, what's it going to take for me to get into your hearts? I've tried cute, I've tried sweet, I've been honest and I've been mean but none of it seems to get through to a single one of you. Honestly, I don't know how much longer I can keep up with this!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut the fuck up and die you miserable son of a bitch. I don't owe you shit!

Anonymous said...

Did my words hurt you? Good!

Anonymous said...

Die!

Anonymous said...

I only come to this stupid blog for the hot shots of Sarah Palin, the rexst of it is just stupid.

Anonymous said...

It took 100 posts but I think we've finally broken the miserable little worm!

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe Eddie's right guys - maybe we have been a little too harsh on the fella!





NOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where's the odd doctors guy when you need him?

Anonymous said...

please, everyone! chill the fuck out. Everyone has a grey-day now and again, and it is SO UNCOOL to kick someone when they are down.

Ed, I hope things are looking brighter for you...

Anonymous said...

Fuck you Eddie you dumb fucking fuck! Fuck you! I'm going to break my monitor just so I can have the satifaction of busting your blog you whiney bitch!

Anonymous said...

Hey Eddie, if you want to get through to me you could start by shooting yourself in the face you dumb fuck.

Anonymous said...

If I could douse this blog in kerosene and set it on fire I would.

Anonymous said...

Good lord but if this Edward chap isn't a bit of a wanker I don't know who is!

Anonymous said...

I got your "ture emotions" right here you spell check reject. Come and get it.

Eddie Entropy said...

FUCK YOU GUYS YOU"RE GOING TO GUCKING THE GUTSA OUT OF YOU IF YOU DON"T WATCH OUT FOR IT I HAVE ALL OF YOUR IP ADDRESSES AND I"LL BE PERSONAL CALL TO EASGHC AND EVBYER ONE OF YOUZ!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I think it's awesome that you're trying to get in touch with your emotions, that's the sure sign of a strong leader!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

I'm a stoopit dumb fuckwit douche bag! Listen to all the stoopit stuff I have to say!

Eddie Entropy said...

Don't listen to him, that's not fucking, Eddie, that's some random fuck who's looking for a free throat slit!!

Anonymous said...

blah blah my ture emotions boo hoo fuck you guys i fucked my mother waaaah

Eddie Entropy said...

GODDAMITT!!!!!!!