Monday, October 6, 2008

How does my revenge manifest itself?




When I am seeking revenge I:

find it hard to forgive and forget past hurts/offences.

try to get back at those who have mistreated me.

set up situations where those with whom I am angry get what I believe they have coming to them (like a knife to the throat).

am reacting to real or imagined hurts/offenses I have received at the hands of others.

am acting vindictively - seeking just redistribution for the wongs I have sufferet.

act in a cool, distant, and unfrenidly manner toward those I believe have mistreated me.

act sadistically to ensure that the offending parties feel hurt, pain, and mistery similar to mine.

am spiteful toward my transgendors.

deliberately irritate or pertubed my ``enemies.''

have decided that I am a victim; those who have offented me are assholes or enemies.

give my enemies no chance to redeem themselves.

see life as a ``win or lose'' propositon and having ``lost'' to my enemies, I make sure that they lose they lives.

want to see others suffer like I have.

get bloodthirsty. I get pleasure seeing my enemies in pain and decapitated.

feel invinerated by my enemies suffering.

say biting and sarcatstick things about my ``enemies.''

lack tolerance, compassion, or forgoveness.

resent what my ``enemies'' have done to me and sneek to get ``even'' with them.

enjoy hearing that one of my ``enemies'' has suffered a personal disastor or defeat.

might spend excesssive time in trying to ``get even.''

may never achieve a full sense of retribution or vindication.

jump to the negative assumption that others are out to hurt me. I treat them in such a way that they regret their involvement with me

end up hurting innocet bytanders, destroying any pants off relationship.

concentrate on my suffering, building it up in my mind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever.

Anonymous said...

Seems like a whole lot of fancy words and high falutin' pichers tellin' me what I alrady know - you suck Eddie!

Anonymous said...

Eddie, please rewrite this in a way joe sixpack could understand, ok? Thanks

Eddie Entropy said...

I'd be happy to rewrite a knife straight into Joe Sixpack's belly for you palin talking america!