Thursday, October 2, 2008

VOTE P

VOTE P - SMAPLEDELIC GHETTO DOPE TALKS DEEP IN WAYS THAAT GOOD TIME CHARLIE TOTALLY GETS>> NIGHTAS ON THE STREET TEACH ME!

VOTE P





I felt Biden got about 8 points on Palin (i.e. he made attacks against Palin that Palin had no response to) and Palin got about 2 on Biden. I listened on the radio rather than watched on TV so I can't speak to body language which is also important.

I'd say that Biden won easily in the way he was able to take apart a lot of her points and respond with statistics. I also thought he did a good job of humanizing himself with his story of single parenthood. Palin had a bit of "cute" at times and a bit of "homespun wisdom" but honestly not as much as I'd expected (which is good as I suspect those two attributes hold far more sway in determining who'll win than I'd care for).

The big thing will be how many of Biden's facts survive the next day fact check. Palin offered few facts so she's pretty safe in that area (every response she made seemed like she was treading water trying to fill the time whereas Biden's responses seemed like he could go on for much longer than the allotted time).

I went in scared that she was going to score a knock out and, fortunately, I don't think almost anyone but the biggest Rep party hardliner will see it that way.

PS: I don't think she knows what an achilles heel is...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Master P got to do with this Eddie you nimrod?

Anonymous said...

I love informational music! P is like the P in PBS in that he's teachin' and preachin'. Why in this song alone he teaches us how to make crack, how to sell crack and what to do with your crack money. You could learn a little something from the guy Eddie and make your music a little more informational!

Eddie Entropy said...

Hey Jpaganel! Thanks for dropping by the blog buddy! Now kindly fuck off!

-ee

Anonymous said...

I voted for Master P and am still waiting for him to be sworn in.