Sunday, October 19, 2008

We be Cllobbing it (pt eleben)


TEH ULTIMATE DARK INDUSKTRIEL EXPERIENSE!!!

DJ panic did not dissaploint last night when the dancefour stormed to the music of Neela Furtato and the hard beats of Miles Cyrex! Eddie was there, the blackest tightest outfit imaginable stretched to the limits around his musqlar fwame. Dancing up the ladies and salamming down the dinks. Eddie was in prime form when he busted his hip out on the danse floor. New frenids were mad and woman had the setz by sunrise! Ture goths only no poseurs allowed at GZ!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does reading this blog make me so fucking angry?

Anonymous said...

I like your style ed.

Anonymous said...

You're so hot Eddie, I'd totally sex you!

Anonymous said...

You looked so angry on the dance floor Eddie, I think it's time for Pro-zack. Then, once subdued, I can behead you.

Anonymous said...

JUGGALOS ROOLZ!

Anonymous said...

George would never be accepted in our family.

Anonymous said...

DUDE? SORRY I DIDN"T GET THE CHNAGE TO SAY GOODBYE LAST NIGHT EDDIE<< I WAS MAKING OUT WITH A CHICK WHEN I PAST OUT < WOKE OYUP LASTER IN THE FRONT<< THE CHikDKS WERE GRAZY LASST NIGHT!!!

PARTY FUCK YEAH!

Anonymous said...

thanks for last night ed

Anonymous said...

I saw you stealing all my best moves, next time I will take you and your spambot minions down!

Anonymous said...

That was hot, thanks dude! My only complaint would be the lack of hardcore licking like at HARDCORE...dot...URG

Anonymous said...

I was there with my wife Martha and we had a fantastic time. Thanks for buying us that round of mint juleps ed!

Anonymous said...

The girl in the video looks so shy at the end. Cute!