Saturday, November 1, 2008

You < Eddie


Differences between you and Eddie Entropy.

Hello, I'm very excited to put together this very great list of differences between yourself and Mr. Edward Entropy, Gothic Ntertainment SUbparstar. I whope you appreciate the time and entery that I put into this!

You are foul, Eddie is fine
You are dumb, Eddie is smart
You are poopy, Eddie is pristine
You are unknown, Eddie is known by all
You are unloved, Eddie is loved by millions
You are lacking in talent, Eddie has more talent than he knows what to do with
You are sexually unimportant, Eddie's sexuality is legendary
You are worthless, Eddis is priceless
You are hopeless, Eddie is taken care of for life
You are hapless, Eddie is the king of competance
You are not worth talking to, Eddie is too cool to be talked to
You are horrible, Eddie is fine
You are hideous, Eddie is hot
You are vomitous, Eddie is aromatic
You are less than, Eddie is greater tahn

Thank you for you time and please let me know if I missed anything.

Very truly yours,

Bilbo Bloggin (the best blogger in middle earth)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You missed this one "bilbo bloggins sucks even more cock that that shitwit eddie entropy".

Anonymous said...

I can't even read shit like this, it makes me so mad I want to piss!

Anonymous said...

You forgot that I have a fucker life wehreas eddie's a stupit wanker lives out of his mom! LOL Fuck U!

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't the line "Eddie has more talent than he knows what to do with" read more like this "Eddie has more fat than he knows what to do with"?

Anonymous said...

I keep going back and forth about joining a nudist colony but this blog entry has finally helped me make up my mind! My family and I will be applying for membership on Monday morning. Thanks to this blog for helping me with this difficult decission!

Anonymous said...

I sure would like to push Dildo Faggins here into a big fucking volcano so I could watch him burn to death.

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

Feed Bilbo Bloggins to the ORks!