Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shit Damn Motherfucker! (part three) (Best of August 2010)

Exclamation of the moment put into words;
SHIT DAMN MOTHERFUCKER!!!
oozing out of every pore as she ate me
it was a horrible time to be alive but a great time to die.  cold zombie hands grip nubile young flesh in an orgy of perversion and dead fish flesh.  Here was the only chance to be a real DAREDEVIL and his was inside a mind and hers was inside a mind and together theirs was a mind that could speak between lines until the age and the decay eventually took his mind away.  Was it a SPIRIT that called to me?? Was their a voice behind death??  I wish there was was something surreal wish there was something drew but I'll be FRANK with you, all talent for art slipped away pretty early in the whole scheme of things so get me a drink from the fucking pay bar and then hold me upside down and then pour the goddamn drink down my ass so that I can obliterate this moment a little more quickly.  Talent is illusion.  Fame is a dream of the weak willed.  Get past the taste and suck your own cock you big mouth whore.

2 comments:

Oswald (staff historian) said...

Shit damn motherfucker! August was a dark time for our Eddie. Nowhere was this more apparent than the "Shit Damn Motherfucker" series. This entry was selected for containing some of the most raw and emotional material. The title sums it all up when it comes to these entries. This post also features renowned author Frank Miller's cold, bloated hands fondling some young thing at a hot Hollywood party. It doesn't get any sexier than this folks. It's also worth noting that this post contained what we believe to be the longest set of labels in this blogs history. In fact, they were so long yours truly had to remove a label in order to fit the "Best of Year Two" tag in there. For Ed completists, the removed label was "Hudson Adventure Island 3D Animations Secret Sex Stages". I know, I know, I'm sorry I removed it guys! It was the only way I could make it all fit! Please don't hold it against me!

Hudson's Adventure Island said...

Fuck you and your censorship, Oswald!