Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Don't Cover My Willy (Sex Ed pt. 7)






EDDIE'S EXCUSEYOUR ANSWER
Don't you trust me?Trust isn't the point, people can have infections without realising it
It does not feel as good with a condomI'll feel more relaxed, If I am more relaxed, I can make it feel better for you.
I don't stay hard when I put on a condomI'll help you put it on, that will help you keep it hard.
"What you don't fucking trust me?  I'm Eddie Fucking Entropy, you can trust me!"I trust you enough to trust you to do the right thing and wrap your dick in rubber
I can't feel a thing when I wear a condomMaybe that way you'll last even longer and that will make up for it
I don't have a condom with meI do
It's up to me god damn it... it's my decisionIt's my health. It should be my decision too!
You're on the fucking pill, I don't need a condomI'd like to use it anyway. It will help to protect us from infections we may not realise we have.
It just isn't as sensitive and I can't feel a thingMaybe that way you will last even longer and that will make up for it
Putting it on interrupts everythingNot if I help put it on
I guess you don't really love meI do, but I am not risking my future to prove it
I will pull out in timeSure you will Eddie
But I love youThen you'll help us to protect ourselves.
Just this onceOnce is all it takes

No comments: