Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Who do you think you're talking to?

Check your facts! A Rasmussen poll shows 74 percent of the public believes that is the most reliable news source on the world wide web! The other 26 percent can go suck a donkey's dick!



Dane Cook said...

Hey Dice Man, when you don't have love, it's like there's a party going on and everybody was invited except for you ... and you just happen to walk by that house in the rain

Goody two shoes said...

Fuck you and your bad attitude! said...

I get all my news from, it is the number one source for quality reporting!