Monday, September 14, 2009

RIP Patrick Swayzle (aka Another Fucking Dead Celebrity)

OH Patrick Swayzle, I'll never gorget the brilliance of your light - especially in that one movie about the Mexican Hat Dance, that was so amazing I don't think I'll even be sort of the same person now that you're gone.  For one year to have taken you, Hugh Jackman, Beatrix Potter, Ann Nibble Smythe, Nablasha Richington, Ed McMann, Furry Faucet and that guy who did the voice overs for that one Japanese movie I liked, it's just no fair!!  Suicide is now my only opinion.  And Jimmy, the poor horse in the picture, will be in mourning forever now, just like a star constellation. 

4 comments:

Dirty Dancer said...

Gyrate my hips all over your freshly covered grave, buddy!

Do-me more said...

I'll miss having sloppy sex in a puddle of wet clay with you big guy!

The horse in this picture said...

I miss him already!

Virgil Tibbs said...

TIBBUTE.