Friday, September 4, 2009

Cock Studs (Pretentious Fat People pt 2)


The mind is a strange thing, now I realize that I conveyed some "defense mechanisms". One of these mechanisms was a sort of compensation. Yes, I tried (and sometimes I still do) to compensate by being the best friend, the nicest person, the excellent student, the example employee, a God-feared citizen, in order to be accepted as Eddie Entropy. I was always yielding, always giving myself to everything and everybody. Now I think differently, now I know that the only person that I have to comply with is me, myself and my own. I was constantly diminishing my self-esteem and desperately seeking for approval just to be/feel part of, to belong to the ubdustrial scene.

Now I know that being Eddie Entropy is not a good or bad thing, it just is. Even more, I know now that as Eddie Entropy I have my rights. The right to ride high as the lowest of the low. I was brought up to feel all wrong about me. Problem is you ain't got no rights. See, you've been wrong since the day you were born baby.


3 comments:

SANDY TGR said...

EODITE THIS TE TOUIH HDITH THT I WIHSITND IA COULD DO TAN LINTE OF COCAITNE OGG THE HOTTIES IN THE PIBBTUR BELLOW! HAHS REEMBER WHEN THE XRO WOULDNT" LET MWS BAKC IN BECAUTE IA WEHTOD DSEXING THT GERIHL ON CUTHE BY THE MOTORCYCLETDS ?? THSTS TWHS TESOHEr OISDHF SHifh asd LKHETII HDSXKL HJWEOtoih lskzkdhf akskeht piowearh tlkadsjfjfads;kjlkakj;k;fsdaallllllllllllllllllllla

The Gothic Karate Kid said...

Dooood I love Dj Xian's sets at Mal on Sundays!

Xian Vox said...

^_^ <3